We are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the ‘Financial Services Conference’ in London.
After exhibiting at the Customer Experience conference in February and having booked our space at the Contact Centre Conference, we are again looking forward to having a brand presence at the Finance Services Conference, to be held at the same venue, on the following day.
We’ll be busy making new connections and discussing the trends and developments that will impact the Financial CX landscape in 2022, so if you are in the financial industry, have an interest and are able to attend, we’d relish the chance to meet you. Our call centre and CX operation, operating out of Durban, South Africa spans a range of industries and the financial sector is one where we have a strong track record of experience and delivery.
This industry-specific event is to be held on 22nd June at The America Place, London
Bringing together some of the leading names from the world of CX and the financial sector, will be an incredible opportunity to network and collaborate within the sector. The CX landscape in the financial sector is changing rapidly, especially in the face of cost pressures and omnichannel requirements, so we are delighted to be involved in this event.
Some key topics include:
- Evolving Customer Expectations & Needs: What are they and how must you respond to remain relevant to your customer base?
- Cohesive Omni-Channel Customer Journeys: How do make client interactions as seamless as possible?
- Exciting, Value-Adding Tech Innovations: Using tech alongside human interactions to enhance CX and customer service
- Digital & Business Transformation In Financial Services: Customer expectations include a strong digital offering and adoption of strong digital provision.
- Develop Truly Customer-Centric Cultures: How do you get everyone in your organisation to operate with this mindset?
- Digital Vs Human Touch: Getting the right balance between the demand for a hybrid, omnichannel CX that intuitively directs digital and human interactions on the customer journey
- Data-Driven, Tailored Customer Experiences: Insights and analysis in a CX and call centre environment.
- Measure, Improve, Succeed! Using KPI’s, benchmarking and analysis to improve CX performance.
- Human-Driven Financial Services: People interact best with people. What do your customers need from your customer service or call centre operation?
We hope to see you at the event, however, if you can’t attend and want to understand how Bespoke International Group can deliver an enhanced customer experience for your clients and help you achieve your business objectives, email us at [email protected].
Our CEO, Mark Thomason is UK-based and available to offer enhanced value through a one-to-one consultation.