We’re delighted to celebrate our 3rd Birthday today. When we formed Bespoke International Group back in May 2019, the world seemed relatively straightforward.
Jump forward to our second year..and third, and like the rest of the world we’ve had to navigate the Covid pandemic and all that has followed in terms of global and political unrest.
We’re of course, no different from many others in this scenario, but we are immensely proud of the resilience and ‘determination to deliver’ that our staff in South Africa and elsewhere in the world have consistently shown.
Despite these economic headwinds, we’ve been able to thrive and continue our growth and development and have laid some firm foundations within the business.
Our call centre in Durban, South Africa has grown exponentially in terms of staff numbers as we’ve scaled up the business and taken on new clients in various sectors.
We’re delighted that the team spirit and enthusiasm have enabled us to thrive. Highlights include the promotion of Ralph Naicker as our MD in South Africa, progressing ‘from floor board’
Perhaps now, more that ever, the concept of BPO and CX outsourcing is especially relevant given the need for businesses to optimise operational efficiency and reduce costs. This needs to be done, whilst having a laser focus on brand reputation and service delivery.
So what do the next 3 years hold?
– Continued investment in world-beating security and operational resilience at our global call centre.
– Staff development and progression.
– Fine-tuning of our KPI and performance monitoring.
– Development of new business opportunities across sectors including energy, retail, and insurance.
– Roll-out of omnichannel services and client-driven service.
– Upcoming Global Office openings, to further drive global coverage with localised service.
If you want to understand how Bespoke International Group can deliver a secure and reliable customer experience for your clients and help you achieve your business objectives, email us at [email protected]
Our CEO is UK-based and available to offer enhanced value through a one-to-one consultation.